Sunday, September 18, 2005

Packing it in

Well, we're almost finished packing now. Zac has butterflies in his stomach, just like his last trip to Europe but not as bad. We'll be getting on the SkyRide tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM, yawn! The SkyRide, for those who don't know, is a service offered by our mass transit system in Denver that will take us from a Park and Ride to Denver International Airport.

Here is a picture of our backpacks. Mine is the black and purple one that I used on my last trip. Jennie is borrowing a friend's (thanks Hoehle) pack, it is the green one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys must be in the airport right now. I'm just here at work on a Monday wishing I was headed over there too. I got an email from my buddy José last night - he says that his girlfried Lucero is due in two months. At first when he said she was pregant, he said it in such a way that I thought he was joking about the whole thing, but he kept mentioning it in other emails so maybe he wasn't. Anyway, hope you have a great flight, I'm looking forward to more postings & pictures.