Friday, March 04, 2011

Entertainment Cabinet Continued

Over the past year, with my Dad's help, I've been building an entertainment cabinet. We purchased plywood from Austin Hardwoods in April 2011 and started construction. We made great progress over a week or so getting the general structure cut and built. Over the last 10 months I've been putting together the tall drawers, ironing on the edging to hide the plywood ends, and putting the finishing clear coat on everything. Just recently I've started installation.

Here are some pictures.

Empty Space



Bottom Drawer Only


Main Structure with a Tall Drawer


Bottom Drawer with Support


Top Shelf


Top Shelf with Fan and I.R. Repeater


Glass Shelving Support


VCR on a Glass Shelf


Glass Shelf with hole for cabling



Bottom of top shelf with holes for cabling


Wall Mount for TV

No comments: